I received complementary tickets in exchange for my sharing about this event.
I am so excited that we will be attending LegoKidsFest this December in Hartford, CT. My kids (and husband) are complete LEGO FANatics! This is such a cool event, it is a LEGO EXTRAVAGANZA featuring millions of LEGO bricks and dozens of hands-on, educational, and fun building activities for all ages. It features dozens of life-sized LEGO models and displays, LEGO building areas, the Big Brick Pile, race ramps and more, all covering more than three acres of space.
Five identical sessions are available. Tickets are $19 for the Friday and Sunday afternoon sessions, and $22 for both sessions on Saturday and the Sunday morning session. For more information and to purchase tickets, log on to LegoKidsFest.com.
Here is just a sampling of scheduled activities for the weekend (they are subject to change):
* LEGO Model Museum: dozens of life-sized models made entirely from LEGO bricks
* Race Ramps: build a custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
* LEGO Star Wars: build and display a Star Wars model
* Creation Nation: build your own creation to add to a custom map of the U.S.
* LEGO DUPLO: younger visitors can explore imagination through building
* LEGO Retail: purchase LEGO merchandise and official KidsFest tour goods
* Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment
* Monochromatic Builds: bricks of a single color to foster group creativity
* LEGO Friends: build for the five empowered friends from Heartlake City
* LEGO Ninjago: spin the way to being a Spinjitzu member
* LEGO Mindstorms: build and program robots and snakes
* LEGO Technic: get hands-on with the cool, realistic vehicles at the booth
* LEGO Disney Princess: create a princess scene to add to a LEGO story book
And the BEST PART? You can WIN 2 tickets to the opening night (December 2, 2017).
One of MY followers will win (2) tickets to for the opening night session on Friday, Dec 2 2016 (4-8:30pm). I encourage you to LIKE and Follow LEGOKidsFest on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for all the latest ticketing updates as this event has been selling out in prior cities.
Don’t forget to share with your friends and comment below if you entered!