Quick and Healthy Broccoli Slaw
This quick and healthy broccoli slaw is packed with veggies, low calorie (and fat!), and 1 Weight Watcher Point (!) and is delicious. I whip it up when I need a snack and want something crunchy.
- 1 tsp Low Fat Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Spicy Brown Mustard (I like Zatarain's)
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 packet Organic Stevia
- 1/2 tsp Celery Seed
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 2 cups pre-packaged Broccoli Slaw
- Salt and Pepper
- In a small bowl, mix the first six ingredients. Toss slaw with dressing. Salt and Pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
- Can be made ahead of time, just mix dressing separately and toss right before serving.
Recipe Courtesy of The Halfway Homemaker