Everyone has a reason to get in shape. Health concerns, losing baby weight, just wanting to like what they see in the mirror. I have a few reasons.
- I want to be the skinny, cute blonde my hubby met over eight years ago – he deserves a hot wife.
- I want to set an example for my kids. And be more able to keep up with them.
- I like to look in the mirror and see the person I am in my mind. I am sometimes shocked how I actually look, in my mind I am soooo much hotter. I am not Jabba the Hut, but thin would not be a word to describe me.
- I wasted a lot of my hotness on the wrong people. See first reason.
- I want to fit in two articles of clothing. 1) The shirt I wore first day of senior year of high school. I stopped eating somewhere during the summer after a bad breakup, and I was damn hot. 2) The cropped, size 6 American Eagle jeans I wore exactly once – about a week before I got pregnant with my daughter. These two items are currently hanging on a hook in my too small closet so I see them several times a day.
These are my thinspirations, what are yours?