Are you looking for Gprs Module Reviews? Our experts found 41109 number of feedback online for "Gprs Module" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Gprs Module. On selected products for the Best Gprs Module you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Gprs Module
We found 41109 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Gprs Module and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
|1||Vyncs - GPS Tracker for Vehicles 4G||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Z-Wave.Me RaZberry2 - Z-Wave Plug-On Module for Raspberry Pi (US frequency)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||HiLetgo Smallest SIM800L GPRS GSM Breakout Module Quad-Band 850/900/1800/1900MHz SIM Card Slot Onboard with Antenna 3.7~4.2V||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||SIM900 GPRS/GSM Shield Development Board Quad-Band Module for arduino Compatible with UNO MEGA 2560 850/900/1800/1900 MHz||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||GPRS: General Packet Radio Service (Professional Telecom)||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||for Raspberry Pi GSM/GPRS/GNSS Bluetooth HAT Module SMS GPS UART Based on SIM868 for Raspberry Pi 4B/3B/3B+/2B/Zero/Zero W Support Phone Call Speaker Global Position Transfer Data @XYGStudy||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Tracki (2022) 4G LTE Mini GPS Tracker magnetic. Full USA &Worldwide Coverage. For Vehicles||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Comimark 1Pcs GPRS SIM800C GSM Module 5V/3.3V TTL STM32 C51 with Bluetooth and TTS for Arduino||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||4 Pack 10G Sfp LC MMF300m 10GBase-SR SFP+ Transceiver||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Waveshare GSM/GPRS/Bluetooth 3.0 HAT for Raspberry Pi 2B/3B/3B+/Zero/Zero W Based on SIM800C Support SMS Data Transfer ect||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Vyncs GPS Tracker for Vehicles 4G, No Monthly Fee, Vehicle Location, Trip History, Driving Alerts, GeoFence...
- Z-Wave.Me RaZberry2 Z-Wave Plug-On Module for Raspberry Pi US frequency
- HiLetgo Smallest SIM800L GPRS GSM Breakout Module Quad-Band 850/900/1800/1900MHz SIM Card Slot Onboard...
- SIM900 GPRS/GSM Shield Development Board Quad-Band Module for arduino Compatible with UNO MEGA 2560 850/900/1800/1900...
- GPRS: General Packet Radio Service Professional Telecom
- for Raspberry Pi GSM/GPRS/GNSS Bluetooth HAT Module SMS GPS UART Based on SIM868 for Raspberry Pi 4B/3B/3B+/2B/Zero/Zero...
- Tracki 4G LTE Mini GPS Tracker magnetic. Full USA &Worldwide Coverage. For Vehicles, Car, Kids, Elderly...
- Comimark 1Pcs GPRS SIM800C GSM Module 5V/3.3V TTL STM32 C51 with Bluetooth and TTS for Arduino
- 4 Pack 10G Sfp LC MMF300m 10GBase-SR SFP+ Transceiver, 10G 850nm MMF, up to 300 Meters, Compatible with...
- Waveshare GSM/GPRS/Bluetooth 3.0 HAT for Raspberry Pi 2B/3B/3B+/Zero/Zero W Based on SIM800C Support SMS...
1. Vyncs – GPS Tracker for Vehicles 4G
- GPS TRACKER FOR VEHICLES.
- VYNCS ADVANTAGES.
- REAL TIME LOCATION TRACKING AND TRIPS.
- ALL THE DRIVER AND VEHICLE ALERTS YOU NEED.
- WHY VYNCS? ULTRA FAST: New 4G LTE Device.
2. Z-Wave.Me RaZberry2 – Z-Wave Plug-On Module for Raspberry Pi (US frequency)
- Z-Wave transceiver pluggable to the GPIO interface of the Raspberry PI
- Optimized transceiver firmware running on the Z-Wave transceiver chip
- Certified Z-Wave communication stack Z-Way – running on the Raspberry PI and offering a web based interface.
- Z-Way AJAX based demo User Interface for easy access to all Z-Wave functions of Z-Way and as a reference for own User Interface enhancements.
- Attention: The Raspberry PI board is not included and needs to be ordered separately.
3. HiLetgo Smallest SIM800L GPRS GSM Breakout Module Quad-Band 850/900/1800/1900MHz SIM Card Slot Onboard with Antenna 3.7~4.2V
- Mini GSM / GPRS breakout board is based on SIM800L module, supports quad-band GSM/GPRS network, available for GPRS and SMS message data remote transmission.
- The board features compact size and low current consumption.
- It communicates with microcontroller via UART port, supports command including 3GPP TS 27.
- AT command interface with “auto baud” detection.
- TTL serial port for serial port, you can link directly to the microcontroller
4. SIM900 GPRS/GSM Shield Development Board Quad-Band Module for arduino Compatible with UNO MEGA 2560 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Reland Sung
5. GPRS: General Packet Radio Service (Professional Telecom)
6. for Raspberry Pi GSM/GPRS/GNSS Bluetooth HAT Module SMS GPS UART Based on SIM868 for Raspberry Pi 4B/3B/3B+/2B/Zero/Zero W Support Phone Call Speaker Global Position Transfer Data @XYGStudy
- Part Number: GSM/GPRS/GNSS HAT
- GSM/GPRS/GNSS/Bluetooth HAT for Raspberry Pi, Based on SIM868
- This is a handy, low power Raspberry Pi HAT which features multi communication functionalities: GSM, GPRS, GNSS and Bluetooth.
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards
- Supports SMS, phone call, GPRS, DTMF, HTTP, FTP, MMS, email, etc.
7. Tracki (2022) 4G LTE Mini GPS Tracker magnetic. Full USA &Worldwide Coverage. For Vehicles
- Unlimited distance real time tracking 4G LTE Monthly fee is required.
- Tracki is super small (1.
- Rechargeable battery life is up to 5 days (the more it moves the lesser the days) tracking real time every 1-5 minutes.
- Works with GPS satellites when outdoors as primary tracking technology and when indoors Wi-Fi as a secondary backup tracking.
- Lifetime warranty including lost or damaged device.
8. Comimark 1Pcs GPRS SIM800C GSM Module 5V/3.3V TTL STM32 C51 with Bluetooth and TTS for Arduino
- Power input: DC5V or received by a lithium battery input VBAT and GND.
- Supports MCU level: 5V / 3.
- Antenna use: IPEX antenna interfaces, you can use the version PCB antenna or antenna IPEX-SMA- peppers.
- Pacakage Included: 1PC*SIM800C GSM GPRS Module 5V/3.
- If You Are Not Satisfied with Your Purchase for Any Reason, Please Feel Free To Contact Us at the Buyer Center or Support Email, 24/7 Quick Reply.
9. 4 Pack 10G Sfp LC MMF300m 10GBase-SR SFP+ Transceiver
- 4 Pack 10GBase-SR SFP to LC Multi Mode Data Rate:10G; Wavelength: 850-nm Multi-Mode module; Port Type: LC/UPC; Reach: up to 300m using 50/125um Multi-Mode Fiber, Supports full-duplex Fiber Type: Dual LC OM3/OM4 multi-mode fiber.
- Compatible with MSA compliant equipment from Cisco SFP-10G-SR, Meraki MA-SFP-10GB-SR, Ubiquiti UF-MM-10G, Mikrotik, D-Link, Huawei, Netgear, Supermicro and More; CONNECTIVITY: 10G BASE-SX SFP transceiver for multimode fiber, 850 nm wavelength, supports up to 300m.
- Widely Used: Work with multi-mode fiber connection Connects a network switch, server, or NIC with SFP to a Gigabit fiber channel network with multimode LC for Network Attached Storage (NAS), Storage Area Network (SAN), and High Performance Computing (HPC) applications.
- Durable & Low Power Consumption: Less power usage and low EMI emission design, heat-conducting increases the life of the product, Hot-pluggable with advanced ESD protection.
- EASY TO USE: Easy installation, plug and play, fully hot-swapple, Always keep the protective dust plug on the SFP’s optical bores until you are ready to make a connection.
10. Waveshare GSM/GPRS/Bluetooth 3.0 HAT for Raspberry Pi 2B/3B/3B+/Zero/Zero W Based on SIM800C Support SMS Data Transfer ect
- Raspberry Pi connectivity, compatible with Raspberry Pi 2B/3B/3B+/Zero/Zero W Bluetooth 3.
- Supports SMS, GPRS, DTMF, HTTP, FTP, MMS, email, etc.
- UART interface, for connecting host control boards like /STM32 Onboard voltage level translator, 3.
- 2x LEDs for indicating the module working status.
- Control via AT commands (3GPP TS 27.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Gprs Module currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Gprs Module based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Gprs Module before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Gprs Module they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Gprs Module, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Gprs Module before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Gprs Module will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Gprs Module if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Gprs Module on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.