You can trust our selection for La Crosse Weather Station Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 49580 reviews for La Crosse Weather Station and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for La Crosse Weather Station where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best La Crosse Weather Station.
Comparison Chart for Best La Crosse Weather Station
We’ve scanned 49580 reviews for you. If you are looking for the La Crosse Weather Station than this review article may help you.
|1||La Crosse Technology V40A-PRO-INT Wi-Fi Professional Weather Center||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||La Crosse Technology 308-1414B-INT||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||La Crosse Technology V21-WTH Wireless Wi-Fi Weather Station||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||La Crosse Technology 327-94557-INT Professional Wireless Backyard Weather Station||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||La Crosse Technology 308-1417 Forecast Station||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||La Crosse Technology C85845-INT Weather Station||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||La Crosse Technology S84107-INT Color Forecast Station||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||La Crosse Technology S88907 Vertical Wireless Color Forecast Station with Temperature Alerts||9||Buy On Amazon|
|9||La Crosse Technology 328-10618-INT Wireless WiFi Professional Weather Center||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||La Crosse Technology TX141TH-BV3 Thermo-Hygrometer Sensor||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- La Crosse Technology V40A-PRO-INT Wi-Fi Professional Weather Center, Silver
- La Crosse Technology 308-1414B-INT, Black 308-1414B Wireless Atomic Digital Color Forecast Station with...
- La Crosse Technology V21-WTH Wireless Wi-Fi Weather Station
- La Crosse Technology 327-94557-INT Professional Wireless Backyard Weather Station, Grey
- La Crosse Technology 308-1417 Forecast Station, Silver
- La Crosse Technology C85845-INT Weather Station, Black
- La Crosse Technology S84107-INT Color Forecast Station, Black
- La Crosse Technology S88907 Vertical Wireless Color Forecast Station with Temperature Alerts
- La Crosse Technology 328-10618-INT Wireless WiFi Professional Weather Center, Black
- La Crosse Technology TX141TH-BV3 Thermo-Hygrometer Sensor, Beige
1. La Crosse Technology V40A-PRO-INT Wi-Fi Professional Weather Center
- Illuminated color weather display with adjustable intensity settings and programmable auto-dimming feature.
- Dynamic advanced forecast icons with foliage changes seasonally
- Comprehensive weather information; including: WIND (Speed/Direction/History); RAIN (Current to Rainfall Total); TEMP (outdoor with humidity); Heat Index and Dew Point.
- Use as StandAlone weather station or Connect by Wi-Fi for bonus features
- EXPAND your system by adding sensors, or even displays, around your Home.
2. La Crosse Technology 308-1414B-INT
- Full color LCD with weather icons: sunny, partly sunny, cloudy, rainy, stormy, snowy
- Atomic self-setting accurate time & date with automatic daylight saving time resets.
- Monitors indoor & wireless outdoor temperature (f/c) & humidity (%RH) with recorded min/max values.
- Temperature alerts (indoor/outdoor).
- Reception & low battery indicators.
3. La Crosse Technology V21-WTH Wireless Wi-Fi Weather Station
- Wind speed with history & alerts (1 hour, 24 hours, 7 days, month, & year)
- Dynamic forecast icons with tendency indicators
- No bridges, no gateways, or wires! Wi-Fi compatible using and la Crosse view ready (download free app for enhanced features) and receive nws weather data.
- Sets time and date to nist with Wi-Fi connection
- Indoor and outdoor temperature (f/c) and humidity with records and alerts
4. La Crosse Technology 327-94557-INT Professional Wireless Backyard Weather Station
- EASY SETUP & INSTALLATION – NO WIFI CONNECTION (This 79400 model will NOT connect to WiFi)
- MONITOR YOUR HOME’S WEATHER ON EASY-TO-READ DISPLAY>>DYNAMIC FORECAST with Vibrant color icons
- WIRELESS COMBINATION THERMO-HYGRO & WIND SENSOR>>WIND INDICATIONS: Current & Top Speed, Wind Direction, and Historical Records with Time Stamp>>TEMPERATURE & HUMIDITY>>330 FT Wireless Transmission Range; Outdoor Readings (°F/°C) with HI/LO Records and Time Stamp; “Feels like” Temperature view (Heat Index & Wind Chill)>> Versatile mounting bracket with base (Adjustable for rooftop or ground pole).
- ANIMATED COLORED DISPLAY offers Customizable Wind Speed Alert, Connection Indicator Icons, Adjustable Backlight for LCD brightness, and Wall Hanging or Adjustable Kickstand options>>TIME & DATE VIEW offers 12/24 Hr time setting and Full Calendar: Day, Month, Date & Year.
- ADD-ON sensors available for purchase (sold separately through La Crosse Technology); Display operated with included 5.
5. La Crosse Technology 308-1417 Forecast Station
- Dynamic forecast icons: sunny, partly sunny, cloudy, rainy, with-storm, snowy
- Barometric pressure with past 24 hour history graph
- Wireless transmitting temperature/humidity sensor included
- Atomic self setting time and calendar with automatic dst reset (on/off option)
- Recording hi/lo temperature and humidity values and alert settings
6. La Crosse Technology C85845-INT Weather Station
- Dynamic forecast icons with tendency arrows
- Temperature & humidity (hi/lo) customizable alerts
- Comfort level color bar
- Adjustable backlight.Sensor dimension: 1.57 L x 0.79 W x 5.12 H inches
- Self setting accurate atomic time and date with automatic daylight savings time reset (on/off optional).
7. La Crosse Technology S84107-INT Color Forecast Station
- Dynamic color forecast display & forecast tendency indicator
- Seasonal foliage background changes every 3 months
- Indoor/outdoor temperature (F/C) & humidity (%RH) with min/max records and customizable alerts
- Barometric pressure and 24Hr historical graph
- Note: Kindly refer user manual provided for set-up and troubleshooting; Indoor temperature range: +32°F to +99°F (0°C to 37°C).
8. La Crosse Technology S88907 Vertical Wireless Color Forecast Station with Temperature Alerts
- Color forecast icons with pressure tendency. Adjustable backlight. Temperature alerts (in/out).
- Monitors indoor & wireless outdoor temperature (F/C) & humidity
- WWVB self setting time and date with automatic daylight saving time updates
- Power Requirements: Display: 5.
- Weather Station : 6.1” W x 9.6” H x 1.06” D
- The remote sensor reads the environment where it is mounted.
- NOTE: Refer User Manual on Technical Specification before use
9. La Crosse Technology 328-10618-INT Wireless WiFi Professional Weather Center
- Use as stand alone weather station or connect to Wi-Fi and use with free La Crosse View app (Wi-Fi connection requires 2.
- Dynamic color weather forecast icons and tree foliage changes for each season
- Monitors Indoor and Outdoor temperature (F/C) and humidity (%RH) with customizable alerts with included Thermo-hygro sensor (requires 2 AA batteries).
- Current Wind and Top Speed and Historical records with time stamp (requires 2 C batteries) from included LTV-W1 wind speed sensor (bottom or side mounting options).
- Current rainfall (start of rain even until no accumulation in last 30mins) with last 1 hour, 24 hours, 7 days, current month, 1 year, and total records from included rain bucket sensor with self draining rocker (includes 2 AA batteries).
10. La Crosse Technology TX141TH-BV3 Thermo-Hygrometer Sensor
- Compatible with models: 308-1414B, 308-1414W, 308-1414MB-INT, and 308-1425C
- Wireless transmission of 300ft range (open air); Temperature range: -40 F to 140 F (-40 C to 60 C)
- Outdoor humidity: 10% to 99% RH; Transmission range: 300 ft. (60 meters)
- Powered by 2-AA batteries
- Note: Mount the sensor on a North-facing wall or a well-shaded location.
La Crosse Weather Station Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great La Crosse Weather Station stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying La Crosse Weather Station in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect La Crosse Weather Station for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about La Crosse Weather Station Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best La Crosse Weather Station in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best La Crosse Weather Station currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top La Crosse Weather Station based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the La Crosse Weather Station before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the La Crosse Weather Station they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good La Crosse Weather Station, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your La Crosse Weather Station before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable La Crosse Weather Station will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good La Crosse Weather Station if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated La Crosse Weather Station on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.